Head of Business Development
We are looking for a Head of Business Development to help us grow our network of partners and customers. In this role, you will own the development of relationships with healthcare providers, payers, employers, and pharmaceutical companies.
This position requires the ability to expertly navigate target organizations and be able to communicate Codex’s value proposition to key influencers all the way up to the C-suite. Specifically, you will create and manage partnerships to maximize the value Codex brings. Ideally, you make an effort to stay thoroughly informed on healthcare industry trends, and you have a passion to use technology to help transform healthcare.
This is an opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the trajectory of Codex by helping establish the company as a developer of world-class products and a high-integrity partner to stakeholders across the healthcare landscape.
What we’d like you bring to the table
- Demonstrated expertise in early stage business development in the healthcare, pharmaceutical/biotech industries. Direct experience in health-tech software is a strong bonus.
- Ability to function effectively as a part of the senior management team, partnering with the CEO and the board of directors in identifying and qualifying the right customer/partner opportunities
- A thorough understanding of all the stakeholders in the healthcare space, as well as the value chains and money flows.
- Startup friendly: must relish the zero-to-one challenge of customer development in an early stage startup
- Must be capable of running lean as a one-person BD team until the company can scale on the back of customers and revenue
- A strong partnering mindset focused on building mutual value
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with diverse audiences.
- Most of all - a growth mindset, highly collaborative nature, and a strong desire to learn
Get in touch at email@example.com
if you're interested!
Please reach out even if your background doesn’t meet all of our desired skill sets if you’re intrigued by our mission and work.